The cars we use for the private tours belong to a collection of Piet Nicola. He has a vast collection of American-made cars. Most of them Studebakers or Packards, but there’s also the occasional Chevrolet.
The old timer cars are all kept in a garage and maintained well.
Here is an overview of some of the cars:
- Studebaker Commander Roadstar 1929
- Packard Super Eight 1936
- Studebaker President 1937
- Studebaker Commander (bullet nose) 1950
- Studebaker Champion Starliner Coupe 1955
- Chevrolet Biscayne 1958
- Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk V8 1962
Many times Piet has been approached if his cars could be rented for a wedding or other festive celebration. The answer to that question is ‘Yes’. If you are interested please check out the cars on his website www.pietnicola.nl. You can either fill out a contact form on his website or here. Either way, we will contact you shortly after.