Get away from the crowd and coach buses. Join me on your customized PRIVATE TOUR.
I would love to propose a tailor-made tour just for you, based on your expressed wishes.
Please send me your details and requests by filling out this form.
We have put together some suggestions so you can get an idea of the possibilities and pricing.
Below you can also see our offer of ‘building blocks’ to extend your tour with a delicious meal or fun activity.
Price per car (up to 4 adult guests) All tours include:
– Pick up from accommodation in the ‘Bollenstreek’ area* or trainstations Hillegom, Sassenheim or Voorhout** and drop off at desired location within the area;
– Driver/tour guide, old timer car and gasoline;
– Stops at interesting locations and the flower fields in bloom, best spots to take pictures;
– a bottle of water and snack for each guest
* The ‘Bollenstreek’ area includes the towns: Hillegom, Katwijk, Lisse, Noordwijk, Noordwijkerhout (incl. De Zilk) and Teylingen (=Sassenheim, Voorhout and Warmond).
** These train stations are easily reached from Amsterdam, Schiphol airport, Haarlem, Hoofddorp, Leiden and The Hague. Find out your train route here: https://9292.nl/en
Includes coffee/tea & apple pie
Includes coffe/tea & apple pie
Extra 0,5 hour
To pick up and return outside Bollenstreek area
We offer building blocks so you can easily extend your trip. A comfortable way to sort out your tour in your own time. What would you like to do? You can add a nice meal or interesting activity to your tour. These building blocks can only be added to your tour, but not be booked separately.
€ 50,- per package
Love is in the Air! Want to ask ‘your person’ a special question? What could be a better place than amidst the tulips?
– Champagne, glasses, balloons, chocolate and sweets
– 15 minutes extra to your tour
– Before tour: coordination of your personal ideas and wishes.
€ 14,95 per person
Get to know the process of brewing beer during this tour of local brewery ‘Klein Duimpje’ in Hillegom and taste their price wining beers.
– tour of the brewery, including 3 tasting glasses of beer and Dutch cheese & sausage
– 1 hour extra to your tour
€ 27,50 per person
Visit the beautiful flower park and don’t worry about getting there and back!
– Drop off and pick up from Keukenhof
– ‘Cut the line’ entrance ticket to Keukenhof (value € 17)
– 3-4 hours to visit the park on your own
€ On request
Wish to have beautiful long lasting memories of your special moments with your loved ones? Add a photographer to your tour!
– Photoshoot during your tour 60-90 minutes
– Professionally edited digital photos
We can suggest several professional photographers who take beautiful outdoor pictures. Price range € 175-300 depending on shooting time, number of guests, number of edited photos, etc. Please contact us for details.
€ 22,50 per person
Treat yourselves to some drinks and a cheeses and snacks plate at specialty shop and restaurant BKO in the historic center of Hillegom.
– 2 drinks (beer, wine or non-alcoholics) and bites plate
– 1 hour extra to your tour
BKO shop and restaurant offer special cheeses, delicious sandwiches and beautiful wines. And now they pack up a picknick basket for you to bring along on the tour! Both packages also add 30 minutes extra to your tour.
– Lunch basket 4 persons € 60,00 (sandwiches, home made sweets, juice, milk)
– Wine & bites basket 4 persons € 45,00 (a bottle of red or white wine and several delicacies)
BEFORE WE GO
What can you expect and how to prepare for your tour?
The weather also influences the growth of the flower bulbs. When the weather is cold the tulips are growing much slower than when the weather is warm. A cold winter and springtime will cause the flowers to blossom later than normal. A warm winter and springtime causes the opposite. So every year is a surprise! Early in the season we will see daffodils, later on our beloved tulips and hyacinths. We always know which flower fields are at their best on your touring day. Every tour is adjusted to the flower fields in bloom and your pick up location – not one tour is the same! A colorful experience guaranteed.
– warm clothing and maybe a scarf
– your camera!
– when warmer: sunscreen and sun glasses
– if you want: drinks and snacks (we also supply each guest with a water bottle and 1 snack)